Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Satellite Direct - A Product Review

Just as is the case for many of us, I have made television an integral part of my life. I regularly keep up with world and local events via the news programs, and I certainly enjoy many of the commercial programs and movies as well.


I don’t always use the program directory either. I even like surfing the channels, just checking out what I may have missed. Lately though, I have realized that I am not getting everything I could out of my viewing time.



My cable subscription is definitely lacking. The really good stuff always seems to be an extra charge. Then, a friend forwarded an e-mail message to me describing the Satellite Direct program. What a great day that one turned out to be.

The first thing I thought as I read about the Satellite Direct program was that it couldn’t work as promised. Well, I looked into it further and guess what? The Satellite Direct really is that good.

And here’s what I had to do.

* I acquired a high quality LCD computer monitor, although it would play through my existing monitor if I wished..
* I chose to buy a small computer, which is dedicated to this task. Note that I could have used my existing computer but I wanted the convenience of having it located in my living room.
* I picked up a remote control system again, as a convenience, not as a requirement.
* I downloaded the software, which took about a minute.


Here’s what I got.

* I made a one-time payment. That’s it. No monthly basic fees and definitely no more extra charges for the good stuff.
* I now have about 3500 channels. Yes, that’s THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED channels.


You don’t need a cable box any longer. There’s no dish to install. Other than any other computer setup, you don’t have any installation chores, and you don’t need a technician.

There’s no doubt that the Satellite Direct program is here. It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you cannot lose. Why not try the Satellite Direct program today? You’ll soon be canceling your cable, saving money and getting more channels, not less.

No comments:

Post a Comment